Our practical course will enable you to apply our “5 steps for your digital security” on computers running Windows or macOS provided by us in a protected environment. In addition, you can check your knowledge of secure e-banking rules, and much more.
First part: Theory (about 30 minutes)
- Recap of basic course contents
- Demos and current updates on computer and e-banking security
Second part: Practical exercises on computers (Windows or macOS) provided by us
- Applying “5 steps for your digital security”
- Backing up your data
- Installing and trying out antivirus software
- Installing and trying out a password manager
- Applying the rules for secure e-banking
After taking this course, our exercises and course documentation will help you provide maximum protection for your home device.
Target groups and preconditions
People who would like to apply “5 steps for your digital security” and secure e-banking rules in a protected, practical environment.
No specific previous advanced computer knowledge required.
Duration: 3 ¼ hours (including a break)
Computers (Windows or macOS) are provided!
Courses will be invoiced about a week before the course date.
You can cancel your course free of charge up to two weeks before it takes place. After that time, the full amount will fall due.
- Aarau: Tue, 23.11.2021, 17:00 – 20:15 Register now!
- Basel: Wed, 10.11.2021, 17:00 – 20:15 Register now!
- Bern: Tue, 30.11.2021, 17:00 – 20:15 Register now!
- Luzern: Wed, 17.11.2021, 17:00 – 20:15 Register now!
Hochschule Luzern - Wirtschaft, Zentralstrasse 9, 6002 Luzern
- Zürich: Tue, 07.12.2021, 17:00 – 20:15 Register now!
You will have to register for this course! Please use the top button displayed next to the required course. Please note you will be registering on the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts website, i.e. you will be redirected there.
The number of participants is limited. We reserve the right to move course dates.
These dates don’t suit you? Please enter your details here, and we will notify you as soon as any new course dates are published.
They were organised and will be held by Lucerne School of Computer Science and Information Technology.
In case of queries on this course, please use our contact form.
“eBanking – but secure!” offers a variety of other courses, too.
You can find our course overview here.