These instructions will explain how to delete your stored mobile Google Chrome browser data under iOS (browser history, browser cache).
If you are looking for other browser instructions, you can find these here.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right-hand corner. Then tap History.
- Then tap Clear browsing data....
- Select the period of time over you wish to delete cached information using the Clear the following items from drop down menu, i.e. at least covering your e-banking session. For instance entry Last Hour.
- Then select all items.
- Then tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data again.
Alternatively, you can also surf in incognito or private mode, so that your browser doesn’t store any data in the first place.
To do so, open a new incognito window by tapping the three dots in the lower right-hand corner and then choosing New incognito tab.